Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sisters

The last couple days have been pretty boring, so I haven't had much to blog about. But today something really awesome happened. I have been emailing back and forth to Matt's little sister, Ruthie, quite a bit. She's right around my age, but her and I have never really had a chance to just sit and talk. So tonight I thought I would call her. It was such a great feeling while her and I were talking. I just wanted to talk to her forever. We talked about everything, mostly making fun of Matt. Hehe. But it was so great to sit and talk to someone that I have been wanting to talk to for years.

I really want to become much closer to Matt's family then I have been. Emotions from the past have always kind of held me back. Alot of things were said and done to me that hurt me and I often wondered why I even held on to Matt the way I did. But I knew deep down that Matt and I would be together forever. And I am so glad I stuck through it all. And now that the past is the past and we are living for today, I am glad I am able to enjoy Matt's family the way I should.

So I am so excited to have started this realtionship with Matt's sister. She's such a great mother, friend and person. I want her to know that I will be there for her no matter what. I am a great friend and will never let her down. I will make sure and be there for her if she ever needs me. And if she ever needs to talk, she can call me, midnight if she needs to. I can't wait until she moves back closer. I have a feeling there will be alot of fun times! I think it's so great that we are both born under the gemini zodiac, cause that practically makes us sisters. And if I could draw up or make the perfect sister, it would be you Ruthie. Sorry if that was alittle too mushy. I am just so excited about the last couple months and the new relationships I am developing with Matt's family. I always had a relationship with them, but lately they feel like they are getting deeper, like they are my very own family.

3 comments:

Becky Thompson said...

I was signed in to my Dad's account and left my comment, then realized it said Ernie posted the comment. So I deleted it. It was ME.

Ruthie's lucky to have you for her friend! Very nice story, Lisa. Remember, not only are you and Matt together forever, but FAMILIES are forever, so we'll be in this together----forever!

We love you! Now get your new best friend to blogging again. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I'm sorry I haven't left you a comment yet. I really like your blog. It looks great. I'm pretty new to this and I'm not much of a writer. I can speak it but this one finger typing doesn't cut it. I really like the name of your blog, the opening of Shakespeare's play Romeo & Juliet. You might not know this about me but I read Shakespeare mostly in winter. I have many books, and have read all his major plays. Romeo & Juliet is one of my favorites.
Keep up the good work!
Larry

Ruthie said...

Awwwww thats so cool that you'd think enough of me to write a blog about us becoming closer! I feel the same way and that picture of the twins I'll be the one on the left if you be the one on the right! Hehehe Call me!