Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Kick In The Behind

So today at work I was surfing the internet (I had nothing else to do I promise) So anyways, why does it seem that every add or popup has something to do with loosing weight? Then I got to thinking that my weight and loosing weight is on my mind about 95% of my day. How sick is that? Why should I waste time worring about such a thing when there are so many other things in life to smile or be happy about. So I've been debating joining weight watchers. I had heard alot of good things about it, and my friend is doing it and has lost 25lbs. They make it simple I guess, by allowing you to eat what you want and still loose weight.

So I joined the online weight watchers. I'm not ready to go to the real life meetings where they weigh you in front of everyone there. I will just track my progress online. So I was surfing around in there, it's really awesome. I tracked all my food for the day, they do the point system. And I knew I was eatting pretty good, and according to the point system, I am doing pretty good.

So then I had to pick a workout plan. I picked the Buff Bride-To-Be!! Cute huh? So today is day one. And I know in past posts I have said this would be the start of weight loss, but this time I have a kick in the butt from Mrs Weight Watchers. I am required to weigh in online and track all my food and activities. So here goes!!

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

This is a vote of confidence in you, Lisa. You can do it!