Thursday, October 02, 2008

Motivation, Where Have You Been?

So today it happened, I actually ran around the track 2 times!! 2 times!! My goal is to loose 50lbs before my wedding day. 50lbs ago is what I was when I met Matt. It's amazing how fast it sneaks up on you. But I was proud of myself today. I made Matt drive me down to the high school track and I did it. It's funny because everyday I lay on the couch watching TV after work and I think to myself that I need to get up and do something to loose weight. I expect the weight to come off just by eating good and not working out. You'd think my wedding would be motivation enough, it's only the biggest day of my life. Maybe today was day one of many more motivating days. I will keep you up to date on my progress.

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

Here's your pat on the back for good work! Keep it up and you'll be so proud of yourself and you'll be good motivation for the rest of us too!