Sunday, October 12, 2008

Checked Off My Huge "TO DO LIST!"

Yesterday I met one my best friends, Adriane, up in Denver. She is going to be one of the bridesmaids in my wedding. So while we were up there we thought we would go check out bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal. We had so much fun, we found a dress we both liked. And she looked great in it. You can see a picture of the dress below. It will also be this color. It's called "Lapis" it was beautiful!

After that we looked at a few wedding dresses for me, I found one that was $1100 but I knew my dad wouldn't go for that one! Hehe. But I am sure I will find a dress I can't live without soon. (I will not be posting pics of that when I find it though, it's going to be a surprise hehe!)

Needless to say it was good to catch up with Adriane. I hadn't seen her in awhile and it was nice to discuss wedding etc with someone and have them be so excited about everything. Also felt great to cross that off my huge to do list!

1 comment:

Becky Thompson said...

Beautiful dress Lisa! Did you go see the aspens again today?